Hybrid Solar PV Systems and off grid solutions now available from Apollo Solar
What is a hybrid solar PV and battery system?
With Apollo Solar's Hybrid Solar PV and Battery Systems, you can enjoy the many benefits of solar power and solar hot water – without needing to completely rely on the grid.
With Queensland’s ever-changing climate, it’s becoming increasingly important to have a stable, economical solar supply without having to worry about the day’s weather conditions.
NEED A battery SYSTEM? CONTACT APOLLO SOLAR TODAY
Hybrid Solar PV and Battery Systems can help maximise your benefit from investing in solar, whilst freeing you from grid reliance. If you have any questions about Hybrid Solar PV Systems or would like to explore the options of installing one of these cutting edge systems into your home or business, contact the expert team at Apollo Solar today, to find out more!
Fill out the form to the right of the page for more information and one of our consultants will call you shortly. More information below;
Benefits and advantages of a hybrid (or off grid) solar PV systemS:
- Hybrid solar systems can serve as a ‘backup’ power supply should the grid fail (ie, blackout, brown out).
- Reduce your independence on the energy grid. Store excess power generated by your solar system during the day, in your batteries and purchase power from the grid only as a "last resort" not a "first resort"!
- Use your excess daytime solar production to reduce or eliminate your night time usage.
- Hybrid Systems in rural areas have a great benefit (Single Wire Earth Return SWER networks) where power quality is often unstable and electricity network is weak, Hybrid or Off Grid Power systems can bring back stability to your properties energy supply.
- Use a combination of solar and batteries to shift your peak demand for your business and save thousands of $$$.
- Disconnect completely from the grid with an off-grid power system and unshackle yourself from the energy companies forever.
How A HYBRID SOLAR SYSTEM WORKS:
Hybrid Solar PV Systems produce power through sunlight hours to power your house. Sometimes people cant make the most of all of the solar generation and the power they don't use in their building, ends up being fed back to the energy companies grid.
Unfortunately, most energy providers offer little or no compensation anymore for this power you are giving them. This is why energy storage is growing exponentially.
With a Hybrid Solar PV System, you can produce all the power your home needs through the day and any excess generation you simply place it into your very own battery bank, for use later at night, instead of giving your hard earned solar energy to the energy grid.
Later in the day, you will simply use this excess generation, that you have stored up in your batteries all day, before you buy power from the grid! Hence, giving you the power to use the energy grid only as a backup energy source rather then your primary source of energy to power your home or business.
What Is A Hybrid System Made Up Of?
Hybrid Solar Power Systems are made of the following equipment. The system uses this equipment to assist powering your home or business efficiently and effectively:
- Solar Panels
- Solar Hybrid Inverter
- Battery Bank
- A new management concept for solar electricity generation.
- Charge controller integrated within the high efficiency, state-of-the-art inverter technology.
- Integrated Intelligent battery management system (BMS).
- Integrated multiple monitoring and communication channels.
- Active emergency backup output during power outage (optional).
- Apple IOS / Android Application to control your and monitor your system
- Remote monitoring of system - Login in to your inverter from anywhere in the world to check its performance.
- State-of-the-Art and world leading LG Battery Bank.
- Long lasting battery bank - boasting an average 19 year lifespan!
- Massive 10 year warranty on batteries.
- Solid and reliable local warranty and service.
- High Efficiency Tier one Solar Panels.
- Mounting equipment compliant with Australian Standards and rated for cylonic areas..